Contact R & D Heating and Air
R&D Heating and Air has been serving the needs of Utah since 2018 and has been quickly building a reputation as the best in the area. We are headquartered in Roy, Utah but serve the Weber, Davis, Box Elder & Salt Lake Counties. Use the contact form on this page or call us at 801-989-2324 to schedule your appointment. Below are just some of the things we can do for your home.
Services You Can Count On
We have a skilled, multidimensional team that can repair a wide variety of issues that may arise in your home including, but not limited to:
- Furnace Repairs/Replacements
- Is your home not getting warm enough in the winter months? We can diagnose the issue, and repair it, whether it is a simple duct problem or a full furnace replacement.
- Air Conditioning Repairs/Replacements
- Utah’s summers can get hot, but the right AC unit can make things comfortable in your home regardless. We can install an energy-efficient and affordable option to keep your family cool all summer long.
- Air Quality Management
- Air filtration systems and purifiers can go a long way towards improving your quality of life, especially if you suffer excessively from pollen and air pollutants. We can install a system that makes the air you breathe far cleaner and safer.
- Thermostat Installation
- Is your home never getting to the right temperature no matter what you set it at? It could be that thermostat is the problem. We can install a traditional model or a beautiful new smart thermostat to help better control your home’s climate.
- Ductless HVAC System
- Want the benefit of a better heating or air conditioning unit but don’t want the expense and time-consuming process of installing ductwork? We can install exciting new units that handle all your heating and air conditioning needs with a small footprint.
- Appliance Repair
- If you have appliances that have malfunctioned or broken down entirely, we can help. Our well-trained team knows every brand and model so they can come out and fix what other companies would suggest you replace instead.