The Signature Air Conditioning Repair Team in Roy Utah
Air Conditioning Repair and Installation for All Brands
At R&D Heating and Air, we strive to provide the finest air conditioning repair and installation services in Roy, Utah. We perform affordable A/C diagnostics, inspections, repair, and maintenance services at reasonable rates. We also carry a huge inventory of top-brand systems that work in your home and work with your budget. We service all brands, including Amana, Goodman, Carrier, Day & Night, Ruud, Rheem, Trane, York, Carrier, Airflow, Bryant, Daikin, Lennox, Janitrol, Heil, Payne, and all other brands. Our technicians have over 20 years of experience in the field, and we utilize the latest state-of-the-art equipment while maintaining the best standards of practice.
Does your A/C unit need maintenance? We can help! We’ll fully inspect your air filtration system. Keep your home cool all summer long with effective and reliable air conditioning repairs and service in Roy, Utah from R&D Heating and Air. We serve Weber County, Davis County, Salt Lake County, and Box Elder County in the State of Utah. Call us today!
Quality A/C Repairs and Affordable System Installations
Whether you want energy-efficient A/C maintenance or need emergency A/C repairs in Utah, the team at R&D Heating and Air can deliver thanks to over 20 years of accumulated experience. We’re happy to diagnose and resolve any climate control problem as quickly as possible, day or night. Whether you’re dealing with a leaking unit, bad condenser, broken thermostat, or poor ventilation, we’ll ensure your climate control problems are fixed. We utilize the latest equipment and maintain the best standards of practice on every job we perform, ensuring you’re more than satisfied with our work. Affordable and reliable air conditioning repair services are a phone call away when you contact us.
Benefits of Having Your Air Conditioner Regularly Serviced
If you take care of your air conditioner, it will take care of keeping you comfortable for many years. Not only does regular maintenance usually account for a longer operational life for your A/C unit, but it should also run more efficiently. When it doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home cool, less energy will be used, and you should see lower energy bills. A serviced air conditioner should also save you on repair costs over time. Preventative maintenance can go a long way towards helping you avoid costly emergency air conditioning repairs. This is good news because nobody wants to be without air conditioning in the middle of a humid Utah summer.
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repair or Maintenance
Are you having problems with your air conditioning or climate control system? Are your energy bills skyrocketing? Does your home feel less cool in the summer or less warm in the winter than you’d like? It may be time to have your air conditioner inspected and serviced by R&D Heating and Air. You can rely on us to get the job done right. Common symptoms of a malfunctioning air conditioning unit include:
- Abnormal odors coming from your cooling system
- Ice forming on the A/C system’s coils
- Lack of airflow or poor air pressure
- Sudden change or spike in your cooling costs
- Air filter gets very dirty, very often
- Your outside condenser is dirty or makes strange noises
- Your thermostat is not functioning correctly
No matter the issues you’re experiencing, we’ll get to the heart of the problem and ensure it’s resolved quickly and affordably. Our technicians are fully licensed and insured, and our company has over 20 years of experience. Contact us now to schedule an air conditioning diagnostic appointment.
What’s Included During Regular A/C Maintenance from R&D?
Regular air conditioning maintenance from R&D Heating & Air typically includes the following:
- Lubrication – Our technicians will ensure all moving parts inside your air conditioner are well-lubricated to avoid damages caused by friction and resistance.
- Fan and Blower Assessment – We’ll check your air conditioner’s fan and blower to ensure a proper airflow free of damaged or dirty fan blades.
- Thermostat Assessment – We’ll calibrate your thermostat to ensure it’s working properly.
- Coil Cleaning – Your air conditioner’s evaporator and condenser coils should be cleaned often, as dirty coils can cause all kinds of repair issues.
- Drain Inspection – Our technicians will examine your air conditioner’s condensate drain to ensure it’s not clogged. A clogged condensate drain can result in a water leak and mold growth. We’ll also check for any cracks in your condensate drain lines that may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Ductwork Inspection – Our technicians will inspect your ductwork to check for signs of energy loss. If you’ve noticed uneven temperatures inside your home, it could be because of poor duct insulation or dirty ducts.
- Refrigerant Level Check – When your unit’s low on refrigerant, it may result in your air conditioner blowing out hot air or no air at all. We’ll check your refrigerant level and for any signs of a possible leak, as this can be harmful to anyone living inside your home.
- Electrical Connections Check – It’s essential to check your air conditioner’s electrical connections from time to time to ensure they’re operating safely without any potential hazards.
- Change Your Air Filter – A clean air filter is critical for your air conditioning to run efficiently. We may even recommend a new filter or filtration system for optimal efficiency.
How Do You Know if Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Replaced?
Sometimes your air conditioner will need to be replaced rather than repaired or serviced. If your air conditioner is over 10-15 years old, you got your money’s worth, but it’s probably time to let it go. Air conditioners start to lose their energy efficiency over time, forcing them to work harder and break down more often. If it costs more than half the cost of a new air conditioner just for you to repair it, then it’s time to bite the bullet and replace it. Replacing your air conditioner is the perfect time to take a look at the newer, more energy-efficient models for an upgrade in home comfort.
Contact Us for Air Conditioning Repair in Roy, Utah & Beyond
Keeping your air conditioner or furnace running at peak proficiency is no amateur task. When it comes to diagnosing and repairing your cooling system, relying on experts who are certified in the field is your best choice. At R&D Heating and Air, we ensure every technician has the expertise and knowledge to handle any cooling or heating emergency. We’ve served Weber County, Davis County, Box Elder County, and Salt Lake County in the State of Utah for years. We pride ourselves on accurate estimates, quality work, and customer service that’s second-to-none. Call us now to find out how we can best serve you. Keep cool throughout the summer. Call today for air conditioning repair and installation in Roy, Utah.